Action Ministries (AMI) is looking for a qualified intern to join our Community Engagement team. AMI depends heavily on digital engagement with various types of audiences on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter. As such, the Digital Marketing Intern will help develop, deepen, and direct our audiences towards greater engagement, giving, and volunteerism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the creation and implementation of Social Media campaigns;
- Assist with developing and updating content calendars;
- Coordinate with other team members to create compelling content;
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers;
- Assist in marketing events to maximize engagement;
- Help optimize digital presence through graphic design.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will be a current college student looking to fulfill credit hours while learning industry leading and sector relevant marketing methodologies. This candidate should have excellent written communication skills with a strong understanding of digital etiquette. Digital customer service experience preferred.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to our Chief Community Engagement Officer, Shakura Conoly, at firstname.lastname@example.org