Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Action Ministries and the foundation of our capacity to transform lives. Our volunteers are ordinary people doing extraordinary things, which makes them Life-Changers in our book!
Host a food drive to benefit FTH or pack food boxes (we need 2,000 every month!) for needy families or SuperPacks for schoolchildren at our warehouse or your location.
- LOCATION: Feed the Hungry, 2160 Hills Avenue, Building 2, 2160 F, Atlanta, GA 30318
- CONTACT: Eugene Overton, operations manager, Feed the Hungry warehouse, 757-339-5363. Call 48 hours in advance to schedule a group.
- SIGN UP NOW
Volunteer Matching Gift Opportunities
If you volunteer with us, your company may also offer a volunteer grant program. Matching gifts and volunteer grants are an important source of revenue for the ongoing operation of Action Ministries.
Be a Life-Changer Volunteer!
Contact Shakura Conoly, associate vice president of hunger relief, at 404-886-2494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In just two hours of service, 15 of your members can pack approximately 200 boxes.
- This program is designed for volunteers of all ages. Children as young as 5 or 6 can help by writing inspirational notes to be placed in the boxes, while older children, teens and adults can take part in the sorting, packing and stacking of boxes.
- We qualify as an approved service organization for Boy Scout and Girl Scout groups, high school seniors and college students working toward meeting community service hour requirements.
- Service and volunteer opportunities can be arranged to meet your group’s needs.
NOTICE: It is the policy of Action Ministries to film and/or photograph some events. We make every effort to get permission to use an individual’s likeness and ask that everyone participating in our programs sign our media release. However, despite best efforts, sometimes we miss someone. If you do not sign a release, this notice will serve as your willingness to participate and allow you or your child to be photographed. If you do not wish to be photographed or have your child videoed or photographed, please let one of our staff members know. Otherwise, by participating in the program or event, you are granting permission for us to use at our discretion you or your child’s likeness in any form in future promotions, on websites, social media, official publications, etc. without further notice and agree to indemnify, and hold harmless the members and/or staff of Action Ministries, Inc., its officers, employees, agents, successors and assignees from and against any and all claims and liabilities resulting from this publishing.