Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Action Ministries and the foundation of our capacity to transform lives. Our volunteers are ordinary people doing extraordinary things, which makes them Life-Changers in our book!
- Interview and follow up with clients
- Answer phones
- Pick up food boxes at Feed the Hungry warehouse and deliver to Gainesville
- Plan events, fundraise, write grants
- Maintain our office and grounds
- Organize food drives
- Share expertise by teaching classes in computer usage and financial literacy
- Serve on the Local Action Council
Volunteer Matching Gift Opportunities
If you volunteer with us, your company may also offer a volunteer grant program. Matching gifts and volunteer grants are an important source of revenue for the ongoing operation of Action Ministries. Click here for more information.
Be a Life-Changer Volunteer!
Contact Erin Barger, vice president of programs.