And YOU can help …
The transformative work we do at Breakthru House is not possible without people like you, who give generously of their time and financial resources to invest in their own communities. Considering the costs of healthcare, police, court and incarceration costs, it is estimated that every dollar spent on substance abuse treatment can save the community $12. We offer opportunities for meaningful service and high-impact philanthropy. Every action we take can be important to the greater good, and when we work together, our efforts are multiplied to produce extraordinary results.
Examples of the impact of your gift:
- $50 Provides a new client with a welcome packet of recovery literature
- $100 Provides a week’s worth of food for three clients
- $500 Gives five women access to public transportation for one month, so they can keep doctor appointments and look for work
- $1,000 Purchases lodging for clients’ out-of-town family members to attend a Family Education weekend
- $2,500 A Chance for Hope scholarship provides comprehensive treatment for one woman’s initial 60 days at Breakthru House
- $15,000 One Woman, One Life Scholarship provides comprehensive treatment for one woman for a year
Any gift amount is appreciated! Donate online at www.actionministries.net/donate.
Your group or congregation can organize a drive for items and drop them at our office. For more information, contact Sherrese Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soap/Body wash
- MARTA cards (7-day passes)
- Kroger gift cards ($30 increments preferred)
- Laundry detergent
- Fabric softener
- All-purpose cleaner
- Window cleaner
- Dishwasher detergent
- Paper towels
- Toilet tissue
- Facial tissue
- Copy paper
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruits
- Alfredo sauce
- Spaghetti sauce
- Dried beans
- Breakfast cereals
- Tuna packed in water
Join the Action Partner Society! By pledging a monthly sustaining gift, you become an Action Hero — an ordinary person who does extraordinary things to serve others — to Georgia families in need. It’s easy to set up your recurring gift online.
Help us help others! Check out our fundraisers page for easy ways to make a difference to a Georgia family in need.