Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Action Ministries and the foundation of our capacity to transform lives. Our volunteers are ordinary people doing extraordinary things, which makes them Life-Changers in our book!
Help fund or prepare SuperPacks, weekend meals for at-risk children.
- LOCATION: 2160 Church Street, Covington, Ga. 30014
- CONTACT: Tamara Richardson, regional director
- Make lunches for Smart Lunch, Smart Kid
- Help fill Feed the Hungry food boxes at our Food Warehouse
- Open doors for additional Feed the Hungry distribution sites
- Organize food drives
- Assist with financial literacy or GED Classes
- Enlist community support for Dine Out, Do Good Newton! event
- Work with Housing families, supporting as needed
- Serve on Local Action Council
Volunteer Matching Gift Opportunities
If you volunteer with us, your company may also offer a volunteer grant program. Matching gifts and volunteer grants are an important source of revenue for the ongoing operation of Action Ministries. Click here for more information.
Be a Life-Changer Volunteer!
Contact Tamara Richardson, regional director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.