Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Action Ministries and the foundation of our capacity to transform lives. Our volunteers are ordinary people doing extraordinary things, which makes them Life-Changers in our book!
Help fund or prepare SuperPacks, weekend meals for at-risk children.
- LOCATION: 2160 Church Street, Covington, Ga. 30014
- CONTACT: Tamara Richardson, regional director
Learn more online at www.actionministries.net/volunteer.
- Make and/or deliver lunches for Smart Lunch, Smart Kid. Help with enrichment activities.
- Fill Feed the Hungry food boxes or help pack SuperPacks at our hunger relief warehouse.
- Adopt one of our “SuperPack” schools. Provide notes of encouragement/treats during the holidays.
- Open doors for additional Feed the Hungry distribution sites.
- Tutor adults taking our Adult Basic Education/GED preparation classes.
- Assist with intake process for Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
- Enlist community support for our annual Dine Out, Do Good fundraiser.
- Collect household items and furniture for a family in need of Rapid Re-Housing.
- Join our Action Council.
Volunteer Matching Gift Opportunities
If you volunteer with us, your company may also offer a volunteer grant program. Matching gifts and volunteer grants are an important source of revenue for the ongoing operation of Action Ministries. Click here for more information.
Be a Life-Changer Volunteer!
Contact Tamara Richardson, regional director, at email@example.com.