And YOU can help …
Our programs are not possible without people like you, who give generously of their time and financial resources to invest in and transform their own communities. We offer opportunities for meaningful service and high-impact philanthropy. Every action we take can be for the greater good, and when we work together, our efforts are multiplied to produce extraordinary results!
Examples of the impact of your gift:
- $25 Provides food for 10 sack lunches.
- $50 Provides 15 Athens Transit trips for GED and computer students. Currently, GED and computer students must pay $6.40 each week to attend classes and transform their lives. For many, this financial obstacle is insurmountable, but with your Ride for Success investment, they can achieve their educational and life goals.
- $100 Your Benevolent Books investment purchases the books a student needs to prepare for all five sections of the GED exam.
- $1,000 Feeds Our Daily Bread guests breakfast for three weeks. This Food for the Soul investment fuels our client partners, empowering them to leave Our Daily Bread in the morning to go to work, continue their job search or attend GED classes.
- $2,500 Secures scholarships for one year of GED instruction for five students, covering the cost of instruction, course materials, transportation and staff support for an entire year. Our students move on to attend post-secondary institutions or obtain employment. Your Transformation investment in five students is one of story-changing proportions.
Any gift amount is appreciated! Donate online at www.actionministries.net/donate.
Join the Action Partner Society! By pledging a monthly sustaining gift, you become an Action Hero — an ordinary person who does extraordinary things to serve others — to Georgia families in need. It’s easy to set up your recurring gift online.
Help us help others! Check out our fundraisers page for easy ways to make a difference to a Georgia family in need.